Alpha Lipoic Acid R - RRP £29.85
Antioxidant and Free Radical Neutralizer
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid™ is a ‘network’ antioxidant that has been studied for its potential abilities in the repair of oxidative damage, regeneration of other antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties and chelation of excess metals.
Support For Pancreatic Function and Normal Blood Sugar BalanceAlpha Lipoic Acid™ can provide support for healthy blood sugar metabolism.
Support For Peripheral Nerve and Endocrine Function
Alpha Lipoic Acid™ can support neurological tissue and this may provide health benefits for peripheral nerves and the endocrine system.
Improves Effectiveness Of Many Other IngredientsAlpha-Lipoic Acid™ can regenerate endogenous antioxidants, such as Vitamin E, Vitamin C and glutathione to help prevent oxidative damage.
Significantly More Bioavailable
Alpha Lipoic Acid R™ is significantly more bio-available than the ‘free acid’ form of R-Lipoic Acid (RLA) and is thought to have up to 40x higher plasma concentration than that of unstabilised RLA.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
The More Bio-available Antioxidant
Alpha-lipoic acid has antioxidant activity and can scavenge free radicals both intra- and extra-cellularly. It is a part-coenzyme that is involved in carbohydrate metabolism, and in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). It may also help to suppress vascular inflammation. Alpha-lipoic acid can regenerate endogenous antioxidants, such as vitamin E, vitamin C, and glutathione, to help prevent oxidative damage.
- Antioxidant & Free Radical Neutralizer
- Support For Pancreatic Function & Normal Blood Sugar Balance
- Support For Peripheral Nerve & Endrocrine Function
- Improves Effectiveness Of Many Other Ingredients
Alpha Lipoic Acid R™ is significantly more bio-available than the 'free acid' form of R-Lipoic Acid (RLA). In a preliminary trial, the maximum plasma concentration was 40 times higher than that of unstabilized RLA.